Skip to main content

3 weeks?!

*faints*

Oih, my stress level nowadays is very the tinggi!

I'm going to list out what I need to do (and you'll understand why the stress level is such!)

1. Post cards out!
2. Print out table numbers
3. Finish corsages for family members
4. Get borang kebenaran done!!!!!!
5. Meet up with Zaidan of Shutterspeak
6. Ask Arma re hand bouquets and hantaran
7. Get flow of the day finalise!
8. Buy Fiance's hantarans! Urgh *scowls at Fiance*

That's all that I can think of now. I'm sure there's more to this.

Oh oh, and to top it all, work at the office is piling. Great. That's just LOVELY.

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Styles: Blouse

If you have been following me on this blog, you’d probably know that I’m such a girly girl. I just love being a girl. Seriously, what’s not to love? We have the best in fashion. Fashion is dedicated to us, women! From hair bands and clips to shoes and stockings, and everything in between. I had many fashion phases growing up. The “Clueless” inspired fashion; checkered pants, preppy blouses and small furry backpacks, short dresses with platforms ala Baby Spice and so much more. But, as I grow older, I stuck to a classic and simple style. My husband loves it when I’m dressed in a simple skinny jeans/pants and blouse . And that has been my staple since I got married. I admit – I would love to be more adventurous in my styles (like in my younger days) but I don’t think my husband can tolerate that. Lol. Over the years of experimenting, I have learned what’s good on me and what’s not, what I like and what I dislike. I prefer blouses; smart casual mostly to cotton tshirts. After tur...

#prayformh370

Tonight, we mourn for the loss of those on board MH370. Tonight, we cry with the families. We have been hopeful. We had prayed for a different ending. But, Allah knows best. " It is He Who gives Life and Death; and when He decides upon an affair, He says to it, "Be", and it is." (40:68) May God grants peace to those who perished and may God ease the burden of those carrying this terrible heartache. Ameen ya Rabb.

Glitch

If you see that my blog is looking a bit wonky, that's because stupid me did it! I deleted some of my photos on my Google drive which are on this blog and now it's all gone. Am working on fixing this glitch. Just bear with me, please.  Thank you and see you with hopefully a new look!