Skip to main content

Countdown - 6 days!

Oh-Em-Gee!!

Less than a week to go! Excited, nervous and cannot wait to get over the wedding! Hee.

What did I do for the past 2 days?

My gfs threw me a surprise bridal shower yesterday! It was awesome!!! Had sooooo much fun with the girls. And they threw such a gorgeous partay! Oh how I wished that didn't have to end :p These kinda of things makes me loveeeeee being a bride-to-be. Hehe.

After the awesome bridal do, I went to Ikea with sistas. Our mission? To get mirrors for the bilik pengantin and dewan nanti. Got 2 of them for less than rm200. Cheapo kan?

And today, I went for my reception dress fitting at Rizman's. Ohhhhh, love love the dress! And the whole look that RR created just now was just uh-ma-zing! Hopefully we'll recreate the look again on the real day!

After that, went to Fiance's house for a full dress fitting. Make-up and hair sekali. Oh my bajus for Fiance's side kena alter banyak! Hehe. I nak cakap I dah kurus la tu :p

And that was my weekend! Tomorrow is another lonnnnngg day! Doakan I okay girls :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bollywood-Style

Inspired by my friend's wedding saree, I went searching for this beautiful material.

And look at what I found!

This one just.takes.my.breath.away.! It's white and heavily beaded, perfect for a simple baju kurung. I would probably use this for my akad nikah. That is if I had another chance of doing my wedding all over again :p



This light brown+gold-ish sheer saree screams GLAMOROUS! Imagine that for your reception dress, with some gold detailing, you can be one glamorous bride! *love*



I love this grey beaded saree as well. Very very chic! And the best thing about grey? It matches a lot of other colours to bring out different moods.



Like if you pair it with this pink saree for your bridemaids/entourage/family members, you'd achieve a very chic but sweet look.



Just look at that detailing at the bottom! That's just grand!! I would probably use this for my tunang. Oh, or baju raya also nice! Hmmmm...*thinking*



The last two sarees would be nice either for an engagement do'…

Be Prepared on Your Wedding Day!

So useful, this!

Print this and give a copy to your maid of honour/best friend/sister or whoever that will be close to you on your big day.

Often, brides forget the food and drink bit, but trust me, have some snack handy. Because you WILL be hungry. And don't forget straws! You don't want to ruin your lipstick :p

Okay, everything else is self explanatory.

You're welcome!

Hello Rizman Ruzaini, Bye Bye Syaiful Baharim!

Shocking kan? After my last post on Syaiful Baharim.

So what happened?

Ok, yesterday evening me and mom went to Jakel to get the lace. Sampai je Jakel, pegi la kat tingat kain exclusive tu, focus hanya untuk mencari lace. I wanted a simple, CHEAP, non-beaded lace. Any kind, asalkan cantik. The SA who helped us, who happens to be the owner and Mom's friend, mestilah tunjuk yang beaded Solstiss je. Without a doubt, Solstiss lace IS exquisite. Memang tengok muka automatically berseri-seri, bibir tersenyum-senyum. But, boy, the price! MasyaAllah..!

I was actually quite good; I actually said NO because the laces that she showed me are all very expensive, jenis ribu2 PER METRE! And I was looking to buy 4 metres of lace! So I said to Kak S (the owner), I prefer the simpler one, no beads, tak payah la Solstiss2 ni. So, she showed me some, plain, simple and sweet, I didnt have a problem getting just that.

Then.....

Kak S: Who's your designer nanti?

Me: Syaiful Baharim..

Kak S: Oh, Syaiful. Di…