Skip to main content

The One Who Got Away....

No, no, not talking about any ex-bfs here.

Chill chill :p

I'm actually talking about the photog that I didn't get.

Pre-wedding day, I did a *LOT* of research on various photographers.

I only knew two things then; One - I've always wanted SN to do my reception (and He DID!) And Two - I want 2 different photogs for my Akad and Reception. My thinking was I would like to have different styles for the different events. So takde la nampak semua sepesen. But, of course, hiring different photogs from different companies for different events only means one thing - MORE EXPENSIVE!

So, since I knew SN would be doing my Reception, my mission then was to find a photographer for my Akad Nikah.

After browsing through websites over websites over websites, I found one that I really really love!

They are Kudegraphy!

Their work just caught my eye! Their style is very distinct from the mainstream photographers. Their photos are just one of their kind. And really, they are just refreshingly DIFFERENT!

At that time, I think they were still pretty low-key. The only celebrity wedding that they did was Serina and Gavin's. But, later on, I found out that they actually work closely with LyndaRahim Wedding.

I called them up to see if they were available on my Akad. And mind you, this was less than 2 months before. At the time, I was just being hopeful (or naive) that they would be free! After all, they weren't that big. At least that's what I think then!

Turned out, they weren't free. And they weren't so low key either. Hehe.

So, if you have the chance (and of course the money), do check them out! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Popular posts from this blog

Bollywood-Style

Inspired by my friend's wedding saree, I went searching for this beautiful material.

And look at what I found!

This one just.takes.my.breath.away.! It's white and heavily beaded, perfect for a simple baju kurung. I would probably use this for my akad nikah. That is if I had another chance of doing my wedding all over again :p



This light brown+gold-ish sheer saree screams GLAMOROUS! Imagine that for your reception dress, with some gold detailing, you can be one glamorous bride! *love*



I love this grey beaded saree as well. Very very chic! And the best thing about grey? It matches a lot of other colours to bring out different moods.



Like if you pair it with this pink saree for your bridemaids/entourage/family members, you'd achieve a very chic but sweet look.



Just look at that detailing at the bottom! That's just grand!! I would probably use this for my tunang. Oh, or baju raya also nice! Hmmmm...*thinking*



The last two sarees would be nice either for an engagement do'…

Hello Rizman Ruzaini, Bye Bye Syaiful Baharim!

Shocking kan? After my last post on Syaiful Baharim.

So what happened?

Ok, yesterday evening me and mom went to Jakel to get the lace. Sampai je Jakel, pegi la kat tingat kain exclusive tu, focus hanya untuk mencari lace. I wanted a simple, CHEAP, non-beaded lace. Any kind, asalkan cantik. The SA who helped us, who happens to be the owner and Mom's friend, mestilah tunjuk yang beaded Solstiss je. Without a doubt, Solstiss lace IS exquisite. Memang tengok muka automatically berseri-seri, bibir tersenyum-senyum. But, boy, the price! MasyaAllah..!

I was actually quite good; I actually said NO because the laces that she showed me are all very expensive, jenis ribu2 PER METRE! And I was looking to buy 4 metres of lace! So I said to Kak S (the owner), I prefer the simpler one, no beads, tak payah la Solstiss2 ni. So, she showed me some, plain, simple and sweet, I didnt have a problem getting just that.

Then.....

Kak S: Who's your designer nanti?

Me: Syaiful Baharim..

Kak S: Oh, Syaiful. Di…

Be Prepared on Your Wedding Day!

So useful, this!

Print this and give a copy to your maid of honour/best friend/sister or whoever that will be close to you on your big day.

Often, brides forget the food and drink bit, but trust me, have some snack handy. Because you WILL be hungry. And don't forget straws! You don't want to ruin your lipstick :p

Okay, everything else is self explanatory.

You're welcome!