Skip to main content

Kwerkee - Indian Rugs

Okay, my quest to find the perfect rug/carpet has not ended, by the way. Nor have I forgotten about it. My bare living room floors are my constant painful reminder. Urgh.

I'm subscribed to a lot of home decor and designs websites. And one of them is Kwerkee. This website is a sister website to Reebonz, the members-only shopping site for designer handbags and goods.

Kwerkee works on the same principle, only they sell quirky (hence the name, get it?!) home and decor stuff. And now they are currently having a sale for Indian rugs!

The colours and designs of the rugs are so beautiful!

See some of my favourites,

These carpets come in two sizes - 3ft by 5ft and 4ft by 6ft. I need 8ft by 5ft -_____-

Oh well, not my rezeki. Maybe yours?

Better hurry, these are only available for one more day. Your rug will be custom hand tufted for you after they have received the order and delivered in 21 business days.

Prices are rm750 for the smaller one and rm1,035 for the bigger one.




Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Styles: Blouse

If you have been following me on this blog, you’d probably know that I’m such a girly girl. I just love being a girl. Seriously, what’s not to love? We have the best in fashion. Fashion is dedicated to us, women! From hair bands and clips to shoes and stockings, and everything in between. I had many fashion phases growing up. The “Clueless” inspired fashion; checkered pants, preppy blouses and small furry backpacks, short dresses with platforms ala Baby Spice and so much more. But, as I grow older, I stuck to a classic and simple style. My husband loves it when I’m dressed in a simple skinny jeans/pants and blouse . And that has been my staple since I got married. I admit – I would love to be more adventurous in my styles (like in my younger days) but I don’t think my husband can tolerate that. Lol. Over the years of experimenting, I have learned what’s good on me and what’s not, what I like and what I dislike. I prefer blouses; smart casual mostly to cotton tshirts. After tur...

#prayformh370

Tonight, we mourn for the loss of those on board MH370. Tonight, we cry with the families. We have been hopeful. We had prayed for a different ending. But, Allah knows best. " It is He Who gives Life and Death; and when He decides upon an affair, He says to it, "Be", and it is." (40:68) May God grants peace to those who perished and may God ease the burden of those carrying this terrible heartache. Ameen ya Rabb.

Glitch

If you see that my blog is looking a bit wonky, that's because stupid me did it! I deleted some of my photos on my Google drive which are on this blog and now it's all gone. Am working on fixing this glitch. Just bear with me, please.  Thank you and see you with hopefully a new look!